VIRL Library Cards
The BCSA Community Library is affiliated with the Port Alberni Branch of VIRL, which offers a number of services and items to residents of Bamfield.
Did you know that you can borrow books, ebooks, audiobooks, video games, and more from VIRL, for free? Well, you can! If you have a VIRL card, you can access any of the materials that VIRL has to offer.
Signing up for a library card is quick and easy. Just click on the button below to get started.
VIRL Books By Mail
- VIRL’s Books by Mail program is a free mail service for customers who live in a remote location within the Vancouver Island Regional Library service area.
- Adults, as well as children, may register for Books by Mail to borrow books, talking books, CDs, and DVDs. Books by Mail customers also have access to library staff who can help select materials and find information.
- For registration information, visit VIRL’s Get a Card page or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request Books by Mail service.
VIRL Books at the BCSA Community Library
- The BCSA will be receiving rotating shipments of VIRL’s books for Bamfield bookworms to borrow! Every few months, the librarians at VIRL will send a variety of fresh books for us to check out for a limited time.
- To see which books are available, see the rotating display below, or type VIRL into the search bar on our online catalogue.