Members of the community participated in an evening cooking class hosted by Chef Kyle and the BCSA at the BVFD Firehall. The menu included Apple Sage Turkey Burgers, Strawberry Slaw and Honeyed Baklava. Everyone was in great spirits throughout an edutaining evening.
“Kyle was a great teacher and host .. giving us so many tips and sharing easy, economical recipes. Looking forward to more! Please extend our thanks to him.” J.M.
Hello to All, and a notice to everyone living in Bamfield and Anacla: BC Hydro has a planned power outage scheduled for tomorrow, Wed. Feb. 27th, from 9am to 3pm!
Therefore, the Community Lunch will be held on THURSDAY, Feb. 28th this month! Hope to see you there!
The BCSA is looking for a:
School Lunch Caterer Contractor
Application Deadline: August 15, 2018 or until the position has been filled
Start Date: September 10, 2018 End Date: June 27, 2019
- Plan and prepare healthy lunches for BCS students daily.
- engage students in nutritious education conversation and activities during the lunch period.
- FoodSafe Level 1 Certificate.
- Criminal Record Check.
- Knowledge of Canada’s Food Guide.
- Desire to plan and prepare healthy meals for the BCS students.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Please submit application to:
Bamfield Community School Association
240 Nuthatch Rd. Bamfield, BC, V0R1B0
email@example.com or call 250-728-1220
Make a difference in the lives of our students by ensuring that they have a healthy and happy day!