Here are a few general ways you can get involved and make a difference:
- When you see an upcoming event ask what you can do or how you can contribute to help make it even better.
- If an ongoing program resonates with you, offer your hands, heart and mind.
- Donate your books and DVDs to the community library.
- Attend meetings and events – show your support and participate in a respectful and inclusive way.
- Share your passion and host a workshop, event or lecture on something that excites you!
By getting involved you will gain:
- New friends!
- Skill development
- Work experience
- A greater feeling of community and a better understanding of your communities needs
- A happier community