This month, the BCSA is pleased to present some new programming and events, including an Introduction to Nordic Walking and a twice-weekly Preschool Program. All meetings and group activities will adhere to current Covid-19 protocols. Masks are mandatory.
Preschool Program: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 – 3:00pm, beginning on May 11th.
Sharlene Carpenter will provide engaging preschool programming for little ones. A healthy snack will be provided.
- Pre-registration is required. Please call or email Sally to register your child.
- Cost is $5.00 per child, per day.
- There will not be a class on Tuesday May 18th.
Yoga Classes with Michelle Peach
- Michelle offers Livestream Yoga classes on Thursdays through her website www.innerfireholistichealing.com/yoga. See her website to register.
- On May 1st Michelle will also host an in-person beach clean-up and yoga class at Pachena Beach.
Seniors’ Introduction to Nordic Walking: May 18 at 4: 00pm
Nordic walking is an activity that involves walking across country with the aid of long poles resembling ski poles. It combines cardiovascular exercise with a vigorous muscle workout for your shoulders, arms, core, and legs.
- Bring a friend! Meet us in the parking lot of the Bamfield Community School (240 Nuthatch Road).
- Poles will be provided for the event, and also available for short-term loans.
- If you are interested in this event but another time would suit you better, please contact Sally to arrange another meeting.
Random Acts of Art Week: May 16 – May 22
- Details to be announced! Watch for our posters around town and keep an eye on our website and social media accounts for more information.