The BCSA is looking for a:
School Lunch Caterer Contractor
Application Deadline: August 15, 2018 or until the position has been filled
Start Date: September 10, 2018 End Date: June 27, 2019
- Plan and prepare healthy lunches for BCS students daily.
- engage students in nutritious education conversation and activities during the lunch period.
- FoodSafe Level 1 Certificate.
- Criminal Record Check.
- Knowledge of Canada’s Food Guide.
- Desire to plan and prepare healthy meals for the BCS students.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Please submit application to:
Bamfield Community School Association
240 Nuthatch Rd. Bamfield, BC, V0R1B0
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-728-1220
Make a difference in the lives of our students by ensuring that they have a healthy and happy day!
On July 12th 2018 the BCSA held a Persian Cooking Class. That night we got to sample over 15 different spices and learned about their history. We also learned how to make traditional Persian foods including komaj, dolmas, and kemelpasa tatlisi. We had a great time eating the food we made! Thanks to everybody who came, and special thanks to the amazing Kyle Hancock, who made this cooking class another success!
Bamfield Community School students, staff and parents got together with community members to celebrate the last day of school with a BBQ, sports day and graduation ceremony! Congratulations!