BCSA Assistant – Fall 2018
Salary: $17.50/hr for 25hr/wk
Start date: September 4, 2018 End date: December 21, 2018
Application Deadline: August 24, 2018
- Assist with ongoing operations and projects for the Bamfield Community School Assn.
- Maintain the Community Access Program and site.
- Facilitate After School programs once a week during the school year.
- Facilitate a youth drop-in night, once a month, in the evening.
- Integrate workshops on specialized topics of interests into programming.
- Liaise between community organizations and volunteers to provide diverse activities to programs.
- Report to and consult with the Bamfield Community School Association Coordinator regularly.
- Advocate for needs of literacy programming in the community through encouraging partnerships with local organizations and volunteers.
Please submit resume and cover letter to:
Bamfield Community School Association
240 Nuthatch Rd.
Bamfield, BC V0R1B0
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-728-1220